June 5, 2008 by Matt Hart
Summer Fun Baby!
i’m currently hashing out my summer plans… here are some of my ideas:
- monday i head to bend/sisters, oregon to train with meissner. we’ll hopefully also get out with rod bien and krissy as well. i’m praying for sun. this is dependant on the vw being fixed. =(
- big horn 50 – i’m not even close to in shape to run well so don’t expect much, it will be perfect training for the bullet points below however.
- possibly a whole month camping and training in the wind river range (read this!) **i’d love/will need some company
- run the speedgoat 50km??
- running the entire maine section of the appalacian trail with meltzer in 6 days!
- gortex transrockies 6 day ultra through colorado with meissner!
- epic adeventures in the shire in september
- grindstone 100 miler in virginia