“Seeing my clients achieve their goals is one of the best feelings there is.” – Matt Hart
Originally from the East Coast, Matt Hart made the move to Seattle in 1998 to work for Microsoft Corp. After seven years as a software test engineer, coaching, ultra distance racing and training had slowly taken over his life. In December of 2005 Matt left his desk job to pursue a career in coaching and athletics.
- Endurance coach for Team Red White and Blue’s annual trail running camps
- Certified USA Cycling Coach
- Coach for DreamChaser’s Running Camps
- Certified Lemond Cycling Instructor
- Member of the Montrail National Ultrarunning Team (see Matt’s Montrail Profile)
- Member of the top adventure racing team on the West Coast – DART-nuun
- 12 years experience in endurance sports training (racing for 10)
- Personal Trainer at American Athlete Gym
- Top finishes in Endurance Cycling events, Adventure Races, Ultra-Marathons and Ski Mountaineering events
- Coach for Team Sole’s E-Camps
- Cycling instructor at American Athlete Gym on Greenlake
- Fitness adviser for Fifth River Poekoelan Martial Arts School
Matt has been a professional adventure athlete for nearly a decade. Whether adventure racing, 24-hr mountain bike racing, or ultrarunning he’s had the support of some amazing companies.
For 2015 Matt is sponsored by Altra footwear and Mountain Hardwear clothing.