Who Matt Coaches
Runners, Cyclists, Adventure Racers, Triathletes, and Ski Mountaineers of all ability levels. He’s helped novice runners reach the finish line of their first 5k and ultrarunners set 100 mile course records. He’s helped triathletes though their first sprint, and ironman athletes to their 10th finish. Anyone and everyone can benefit from a coach. The structured training allows people with busy lives to get the most out of the time they do have to train.
Matt’s goal in coaching athletes is to simply help as many people as he can, grow, learn, and achieve their goals.
Click here to read more about Matt.
Benefits of Coaching
- Objective assessment of your strengths and weaknesses
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Remove the doubt from your training
- Help motivate you and get you out there
- Decrease chance of injury, overtraining and underperformance
- Learn systematic training principles
- Reach your personal potential as an athlete
- Help you manage all the variables that go into a successful year of training and racing
How It Works
Matt now offers two levels of online training. You can be located anywhere in the world and receive the benefits of a seasoned coach. We are all unique individuals, what works for one athlete might not work for another. Matt has spent the last ten years engrossed in the science and practical application of endurance training and nutrition. Through his writing he’s also helped other top coaches and experts bring their methodologies to the masses. If you are serious about your training and making performance, fitness and overall health improvements then Matt’s coaching services are for you! As a professional ultrarunner, mountain biker, and adventure racer Matt has a breadth of experience to pull from. He’s also helped hundreds of athletes achieve their goals. Plus he has an insatiable need and desire to learn about all aspects of living a balanced healthy life. That means the training plan has to work for you and you unique schedule. For this Matt works closely with you and your weekly schedule to make sure you the most out of each session—everyone’s time is precious.
- Full coaching services are $220/month (4 weeks of training). Fully personalized and customized training program based on your own unique physiology and training history, with monthly checkin calls.
- Premium coaching packages are $350/month. In addition to the weekly customized training plans, premium also includes nutrition counseling, blood work analysis (with a client discount for InsideTracker), weekly check-in calls, access to Matt’s sponsorship and product deals, and minute-by-minute race day plans created by Matt for your races.
Need to work on specific skills? Want to pick Matt’s brain on a certain topic? Matt is available for sport specific training sessions. $80/hr.
Interested in being coached by Matt? Email Matt ‘at’ CoachingEndurance.com to setup a consultation call.